Arcade City builds a ridesharing network. Based in Austin, Arcade City is the world’s first & only peer-to-peer ridesharing network. The ridesharing network is owned & operated by its drivers.
Highlights of the testimonial
“Synerzip team works as a true co-development partner with Arcade City. Plus, Synerzip added value through an interesting business idea – Creating a shared economy using Blockchain mechanism for ridesharing in Austin. In addition to providing the dev team in India, Synerzip provided a local, Austin based CTO to work with client.” – said by Arcade City’s CEO, Chris David and COO, David Nayer.
Remaining key points of the testimonial
- The drivers can set their rates, riders can choose their drivers.
- Drivers can earn more money [vs.Uber & Lyft.]
- Drivers build recurring customer bases that no one can take away from them.
- In early stages, we are using blockchain to pay drivers in a new way.
- Truely, it’s part of the sharing economy.
- Drivers are part of the local community.
- Compared with other development partners, Synerzip is different – better – great company to work with.
- Synerzip team feels like an expansion of Arcade City team.
- Working with Synerzip, people want to be a part of the team. It makes for a more capable partner.
- The team has vast experience.
- And bring in interesting business ideas & collaborate effectively.
- Technical discussions like database structure happen clearly.
- There is a lateral expertise that brought ideas we may not have thought of doing.
- The team is integrated so well that working from different locations has a positive effect.
- Synerzip provided a local, Austin-based CTO who helps with visibility & direct communication.
- Local CTO helps as product owner + architect & helps advice on guidance with resources.
- Synerzip’s local CTO, Mike Watson makes smart recommendations.
- Synerzip partnership helps us understand & analyze Arcade City’s value proposition in the market.
- The local CTO bridges the leadership & development teams nicely.
- Having a local CTO adds value for Archade City’s leadership.
- Synerzip team developed a blockchain mechanism using expertise & thought leadership.
- It’s a huge comfort to Arcade City, when ramping-up/down is needed, Synerzip team is flexible.
- The knowledge base is stable & growing within the operating team.
- Synerzip’s ability to grow with us is a huge benefit.
- Our partnership enables high quality techonolgy solutions that are on par – if not better – than anyone who’s competing with us.
Trending Technology used: Blockchain
“Synerzip team is very responsive & quick to adopt new technologies. Team naturally follows best practices, does peer reviews and delivers quality output, thus exceeding client expectations.”
“Synerzip’s agile processes & daily scrums were very valuable, made communication & time zone issues work out successfully.”
“Synerzip’s flexible and responsible team grew to be an extension to the StepOne team. Typical concerns of time zone issues did not exist with Synerzip team.”
“Synerzip worked in perfect textbook Agile fashion – releasing working demos every two weeks. Though aggressive schedules, Synerzip was able to deliver a working product in 90 days, which helped Zimbra stand by their commitment to their customers.”
“Outstanding product delivery and exceptional project management, comes from DNA of Synerzip.”
“Studer product has practically taken a 180% turn from what it was, before Synerzip came in. Synerzip cost is very reasonable as compared to the work they do.”
“Synerzip makes the timezone differences work FOR the customer, enabling a positive experience for us. ‘Seeing is believing’, so we decided to give it a shot and the project was very successful.”
“The Synerzip team seamlessly integrates with our team. We started seeing results within the first sprint. And due to the team’s responsiveness, we were able to get our product to the sales cycle within 7 months.”
“Product management team from Synerzip is exceptional and has a clear understanding of Studer’s needs. Synerzip team gives consistent performance and never misses a deadline.”
“Synerzip is different because of the quality of their leadership, efficient team and clearly set methodologies. Studer gets high level of confidence from Synerzip along with significant cost advantage of almost 50%”
“Synerzip’s hiring approach and practices are worth applauding. Working with Synerzip is like
“What you see is what you get”.”
“Synerzip has dedicated experts for every area. Synerzip helped Tangoe save a lot of cost, still giving a very high quality product.”
“Synerzip gives tremendous cost advantage in terms of hiring and growing the team to be productive verses a readymade team. Synerzip is one company that delivers “co –development” to the core!”
“Synerzip is a great company to work with. Good leadership and a warm, welcoming attitude of the team are additional plus points.”
“Our relationship with Synerzip is very collaborative, and they are our true partners as our values match with theirs.”
“Synerzip has proven to be a great software product co-development partner. It is a leader because of its great culture, its history, and its employee retention policies. ExamSoft’s clients are happy with the product, and that’s how ExamSoft measures that all is going well.”
“They possess a great technical acumen with a burning desire to solve problems. The team always takes the initiative and ownership in all the processes they follow. Synerzip has played a vital role in our scaling up and was a perfect partner in cost, efficiency, and schedules.”
“As we are a startup, things change on a weekly basis, but Synerzip team has been flexible in adapting the same”
“Synerzip team has been very proactive in building the best quality software, bringing in best practices, and cutting edge innovation for our company.”
“We’ve been working for more than six years with Synerzip and its one of the better, if not the best, experience I’ve had working with an outsourcing company.”
“My experience with Synerzip is that they have the talent. You throw a problem at them, and someone from that team helps to solve the issue.”
“The breadth and depth of technical abilities that Synerzip brings on the table and the UX work done by them for this project exceeded my expectations!”
“Synerzip UX designers very closely represent their counterparts in the US in terms of their practice, how they tackle problems, and how they evangelize the value of UX.”
“Synerzip team understood the requirements well and documented them to make sure they understood them rightly.”
“Synerzip is definitely not a typical offshore company. Synerzip team is incredibly communicative, agile, and delivers on its commitments.”
“Working with Synerzip helped us accelerate our roadmap in ways we never thought possible!”
“While working with Synerzip, I get a feeling of working with a huge community of resources, who can jump in with the skills as needed.”