"If there there is an emergency, Synerzip team is on call."

Beverly Droppo – Examsoft, Product Manager, Examsoft

Tech Stack : Programming Languages: Objective C, Swift, C++, Javascript | Tools Used: Xcode, Git, Xcode Server

The Client  

ExamSoft simplifies the way you manage assessment with a one-stop platform for exam creation, delivery, and reporting.

Key Points

  • Working with Synerzip team for 1.5 years.
  • Working on a new iPad application to deliver exams securely.
  • Project had quick turnaround time.
  • Team had 5 months to build ready-to-go product.
  • Product needed to meet functionality that ExamSoft customers expect from the Mac and Windows application.
  • On time and on budget product delivery by the Synerzip team.
  • Team achieved 90% of functionality, remaining 10% to be worked out during beta.
  • Beta testing already showing a strong product.
  • Product quality is strong, no bugs reported that weren’t already known.
  • Team was already ahead and aware of bugs and issues that ExamSoft customers were reporting.
  • The product is very stable, no app crashing or latency.
  • Beta clients are loving the application.
  • Requirements are an important guideline.
  • Conversations are key to help eliminate assumptions and ensure everyone is on same page.
  • Conversations happen when Examsoft grooms tickets and during sprint planning with Synerzip.
  • Requirements are a jumping-off point, but conversations make the difference.
  • Both ExamSoft and Synerzip teams are flexible when dealing with the time zone differences.
  • It’s a give-and-take between the ExamSoft and Synerzip teams coming in early/staying late.
  • Synerzip team time zone overlaps until 10am CST.
  • Synerzip team is very willing to stay later when needed.
  • If there is an emergency, Synerzip team is on call.
  • ExamSoft’s clients are happy with the product and that’s how ExamSoft measures that all is going well.

Talk to us

Scale your engineering team, decrease time to market and save at least 50 percent with our optimized Agile development teams.

Contact us