Senior Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you will have extensive client interaction and will serve as the voice of the user while accommodating customer needs and technical requirements from engineering. You would also be required to work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile.
We are looking for freethinkers who are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the emotional desires of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
- Apply strategic design thinking to real-world problems.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, wireframes, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery wherever required.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques to design qualitative and quantitative research plans
- Participate in training, internal initiatives, blogging, Meetups, speaking at conferences.
A passionate individual, who is looking for a company where you have the opportunity to work on challenging domains, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are deeply committed to making sure the work we produce is useable, intuitive, and intelligent.
Skills and Experience
You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- A very strong background with at least 5+ years of user experience design. In addition, a strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- Strong project and people management skills and an ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Facilitating design ideation, prototyping, and usability test efforts.
- Knowledge on Designing for Rich Internet Applications, Design for Hand-Held Devices, Responsive Web Design and Accessibility
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, OmniGraffle, Visio, Illustrator or Photoshop.
- The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
We pride ourselves on hiring talented people, paying well and retaining and nurturing our talent. Since the work we do is interesting and involves the latest technology, we benefit from a low turnover. Many of our employees have been with us since we began in 2004.
Since our employees are our biggest asset, we create an environment where we’re all able to perform at our best, be it working from home or an onsite table-tennis match. We know that happy employees result in great work, so we provide a fun environment, encouraging people to grow in their career while also providing an appropriate work-life balance.
We take every opportunity to nurture and grow employees by involving them in professional activities beyond their full-time client engagements. Everyone is encouraged to explore new technologies, be it by developing prototypes or participating in conferences.
“Synerzip team is very responsive & quick to adopt new technologies. Team naturally follows best practices, does peer reviews and delivers quality output, thus exceeding client expectations.”
“Synerzip’s agile processes & daily scrums were very valuable, made communication & time zone issues work out successfully.”
“Synerzip’s flexible and responsible team grew to be an extension to the StepOne team. Typical concerns of time zone issues did not exist with Synerzip team.”
“Synerzip worked in perfect textbook Agile fashion – releasing working demos every two weeks. Though aggressive schedules, Synerzip was able to deliver a working product in 90 days, which helped Zimbra stand by their commitment to their customers.”
“Outstanding product delivery and exceptional project management, comes from DNA of Synerzip.”
“Studer product has practically taken a 180% turn from what it was, before Synerzip came in. Synerzip cost is very reasonable as compared to the work they do.”
“Synerzip makes the timezone differences work FOR the customer, enabling a positive experience for us. ‘Seeing is believing’, so we decided to give it a shot and the project was very successful.”
“The Synerzip team seamlessly integrates with our team. We started seeing results within the first sprint. And due to the team’s responsiveness, we were able to get our product to the sales cycle within 7 months.”
“Product management team from Synerzip is exceptional and has a clear understanding of Studer’s needs. Synerzip team gives consistent performance and never misses a deadline.”
“Synerzip is different because of the quality of their leadership, efficient team and clearly set methodologies. Studer gets high level of confidence from Synerzip along with significant cost advantage of almost 50%”
“Synerzip’s hiring approach and practices are worth applauding. Working with Synerzip is like
“What you see is what you get”.”
“Synerzip has dedicated experts for every area. Synerzip helped Tangoe save a lot of cost, still giving a very high quality product.”
“Synerzip gives tremendous cost advantage in terms of hiring and growing the team to be productive verses a readymade team. Synerzip is one company that delivers “co –development” to the core!”
“Synerzip is a great company to work with. Good leadership and a warm, welcoming attitude of the team are additional plus points.”
“Our relationship with Synerzip is very collaborative, and they are our true partners as our values match with theirs.”
“Synerzip has proven to be a great software product co-development partner. It is a leader because of its great culture, its history, and its employee retention policies. ExamSoft’s clients are happy with the product, and that’s how ExamSoft measures that all is going well.”
“They possess a great technical acumen with a burning desire to solve problems. The team always takes the initiative and ownership in all the processes they follow. Synerzip has played a vital role in our scaling up and was a perfect partner in cost, efficiency, and schedules.”
“As we are a startup, things change on a weekly basis, but Synerzip team has been flexible in adapting the same”
“Synerzip team has been very proactive in building the best quality software, bringing in best practices, and cutting edge innovation for our company.”
“We’ve been working for more than six years with Synerzip and its one of the better, if not the best, experience I’ve had working with an outsourcing company.”
“My experience with Synerzip is that they have the talent. You throw a problem at them, and someone from that team helps to solve the issue.”
“The breadth and depth of technical abilities that Synerzip brings on the table and the UX work done by them for this project exceeded my expectations!”
“Synerzip UX designers very closely represent their counterparts in the US in terms of their practice, how they tackle problems, and how they evangelize the value of UX.”
“Synerzip team understood the requirements well and documented them to make sure they understood them rightly.”
“Synerzip is definitely not a typical offshore company. Synerzip team is incredibly communicative, agile, and delivers on its commitments.”
“Working with Synerzip helped us accelerate our roadmap in ways we never thought possible!”
“While working with Synerzip, I get a feeling of working with a huge community of resources, who can jump in with the skills as needed.”