Skills and Experience
Years of Experience: 7-12 years
Must have skills-
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience in Single Page Application development
- Experience in Angular / ReactJS & NodeJS
Good to have skills –
- Experience in unit testing
- Building docker images.
- Experience with NestJS / Express
- Knowledge of DB & ORM frameworks.
- AWS/GCP/Azure experience/certification.
- Worked with GraphQL backend.
Non-Technical Skills –
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical and well organized
- Familiar with Agile Scrum
Senior Backend Developer
- Design and development of serverless applications and containerized applications on AWS using various SaaS or PaaS offerings on AWS. (eg. Lambda, Batch, ElastiCache)
- Collaborate with teams of experienced data scientists, analysts, developers and business experts to build high-performing web applications
- Assist in support and enhancements of existing applications if required
Skills and Experience
- Possesses a computer science/software engineer or related degree
- Has a true passion in areas of performance and parallel + distributed computing
- Working experience with some of the listed AWS SaaS or PaaS offerings (eg. Lambda, Batch, ElastiCache, Elasticsearch, API gateway)
- Working experience in .NET Core C# and ASP.NET Core Web API
- Working experience with development of containerized applications on Docker
- Experience in Entity Framework ORM and writing SQL against a relational database system (eg. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Understands and appreciates clean coding principles and design patterns
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver REST services that are performant.
- Required to be independent, pro-active and extremely keen on learning and picking up new skills on their own
- Required to have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team and be an inclusive team player
- Working experience using an agile development process (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
Good to Have
- Experience with Rust and WebAssembly
We pride ourselves on hiring talented people, paying well and retaining and nurturing our talent. Since the work we do is interesting and involves the latest technology, we benefit from a low turnover. Many of our employees have been with us since we began in 2004.
Since our employees are our biggest asset, we create an environment where we’re all able to perform at our best, be it working from home or an onsite table-tennis match. We know that happy employees result in great work, so we provide a fun environment, encouraging people to grow in their career while also providing an appropriate work-life balance.
We take every opportunity to nurture and grow employees by involving them in professional activities beyond their full-time client engagements. Everyone is encouraged to explore new technologies, be it by developing prototypes or participating in conferences.
“Synerzip team is very responsive & quick to adopt new technologies. Team naturally follows best practices, does peer reviews and delivers quality output, thus exceeding client expectations.”
“Synerzip’s agile processes & daily scrums were very valuable, made communication & time zone issues work out successfully.”
“Synerzip’s flexible and responsible team grew to be an extension to the StepOne team. Typical concerns of time zone issues did not exist with Synerzip team.”
“Synerzip worked in perfect textbook Agile fashion – releasing working demos every two weeks. Though aggressive schedules, Synerzip was able to deliver a working product in 90 days, which helped Zimbra stand by their commitment to their customers.”
“Outstanding product delivery and exceptional project management, comes from DNA of Synerzip.”
“Studer product has practically taken a 180% turn from what it was, before Synerzip came in. Synerzip cost is very reasonable as compared to the work they do.”
“Synerzip makes the timezone differences work FOR the customer, enabling a positive experience for us. ‘Seeing is believing’, so we decided to give it a shot and the project was very successful.”
“The Synerzip team seamlessly integrates with our team. We started seeing results within the first sprint. And due to the team’s responsiveness, we were able to get our product to the sales cycle within 7 months.”
“Product management team from Synerzip is exceptional and has a clear understanding of Studer’s needs. Synerzip team gives consistent performance and never misses a deadline.”
“Synerzip is different because of the quality of their leadership, efficient team and clearly set methodologies. Studer gets high level of confidence from Synerzip along with significant cost advantage of almost 50%”
“Synerzip’s hiring approach and practices are worth applauding. Working with Synerzip is like
“What you see is what you get”.”
“Synerzip has dedicated experts for every area. Synerzip helped Tangoe save a lot of cost, still giving a very high quality product.”
“Synerzip gives tremendous cost advantage in terms of hiring and growing the team to be productive verses a readymade team. Synerzip is one company that delivers “co –development” to the core!”
“Synerzip is a great company to work with. Good leadership and a warm, welcoming attitude of the team are additional plus points.”
“Our relationship with Synerzip is very collaborative, and they are our true partners as our values match with theirs.”
“Synerzip has proven to be a great software product co-development partner. It is a leader because of its great culture, its history, and its employee retention policies. ExamSoft’s clients are happy with the product, and that’s how ExamSoft measures that all is going well.”
“They possess a great technical acumen with a burning desire to solve problems. The team always takes the initiative and ownership in all the processes they follow. Synerzip has played a vital role in our scaling up and was a perfect partner in cost, efficiency, and schedules.”
“As we are a startup, things change on a weekly basis, but Synerzip team has been flexible in adapting the same”
“Synerzip team has been very proactive in building the best quality software, bringing in best practices, and cutting edge innovation for our company.”
“We’ve been working for more than six years with Synerzip and its one of the better, if not the best, experience I’ve had working with an outsourcing company.”
“My experience with Synerzip is that they have the talent. You throw a problem at them, and someone from that team helps to solve the issue.”
“The breadth and depth of technical abilities that Synerzip brings on the table and the UX work done by them for this project exceeded my expectations!”
“Synerzip UX designers very closely represent their counterparts in the US in terms of their practice, how they tackle problems, and how they evangelize the value of UX.”
“Synerzip team understood the requirements well and documented them to make sure they understood them rightly.”
“Synerzip is definitely not a typical offshore company. Synerzip team is incredibly communicative, agile, and delivers on its commitments.”
“Working with Synerzip helped us accelerate our roadmap in ways we never thought possible!”
“While working with Synerzip, I get a feeling of working with a huge community of resources, who can jump in with the skills as needed.”